SERVICED LABORATORY SPACE
Serviced laboratory space
LondonEast-UK provides unrivalled opportunities for scientific companies plus a unique and extensive range of specialist support services specifically for these business sectors.
Laboratories can be designed/changed/fitted out to suit the bespoke requirements of your business. Our experienced project team will work closely with you to ensure all your requirements are fully understood and delivered on time.
From small lab facilities to accommodate start-up or spin-out businesses to larger scale labs to suit corporate requirements, LondonEast-UK can accommodate your business. Should you wish to expand or change your space our specialist project team will work with you to deliver what is required.
Space at LondonEast-UK is offered on flexible licence agreements (albeit our bespoke new buildings are offered on a lease basis). Whether you need a permanent base for your business, a project office for a set period of time or a start-up office to take that step away from home working LondonEast-UK can cover a wide range of requirements.
Your business support
Our professional and friendly accommodation team help you to plan your new space and services, then agree a suitable move date. Once resident at LondonEast-UK our accommodation team are on-hand to offer any help or support.
Plan your visit to LondonEast-UK by calling 020 3773 2746.
LondonEast-UK understand that setting up or relocating a laboratory can be costly so will endeavour to meet your needs cost-effectively
- All lab modules are equipped with waste, water and air services.
- Fully vented fume cupboards, benching, sinks, write-up areas etc. can be installed to suit your business requirements.
For an agreed monthly fee your serviced accommodation at LondonEast-UK includes:
- Rental of allocated space
- Building rates and water rates
- Utility charges (heating, lighting, standard power, water – up to 500L per day and drainage)
- Access to piped services
- 24/7 access and manned security control
- Reception services
- Mail collection point
- Safety Health & Environment support/ consultancy services
- Maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Car parking
Furniture, telephone and broadband services, mail franking services are available to suit your individual requirements for an additional fee.